Today I am sharing a look at my Fall living room and how to style neutral Fall decor in your home.
Six Tips for Styling Neutral Fall Decor in Your Home!
Fall decor does not have to be all bright orange pumpkins, scarecrows, and jack-o-lanterns. Here are some tips for adding subtle, natural, and neutral touches of fall!
1. Use muted/softer shades of your favorite fall colors, instead of traditional bright oranges, reds, yellows, and dark browns.
2. Include items from nature. Think pine cones, end-of-the-season hydrangeas, apples, pears, etc
3. Add cozy textures. This can be done using throw pillows and blankets.
4. Don’t forget the pumpkins. You can add pumpkins in a neutral way by using white, fabric, or woven pumpkins. A few here or there is just enough, you do not need them everywhere 🙂
5. Incorporate florals. This can be done with the use of a wreath or a vase full of fall stems.
6. Switch out your art to fall landscapes, and bring the outside in. Click here for my favorite collection of fall printable art.
Next up, I am sharing my living room all decked out with neutral fall decor. You can see how I implemented all the tips above to create a cozy fall living room without using all the traditional fall decor and colors.
Keep Scrolling to Shop My Fall Living Room
“ Affiliate links are provided for your convenience, please read my disclosure for more information.”
You can shop this Neutral Fall Living Room by clicking the images or links below!
Chunky Woven Throw Blanket ( Similar)
Cream Ceramic Pumpkins ( Similar)
Burdette Area Rug– Use Code MDD for an additional 5% off your order.
What to Read Next:
Want to save this for later? Post this Neutral Fall Decor to your favorite Pinterest Board!