I am excited to share all my favorite blogging resources and tools with you. All of the resources I have listed here are what I currently use (or have used) for my blog. I have used many different blogging tools and not all of them have been great. I only recommend what I actually LOVE and think will be helpful to you in your blogging journey.
How to Start a Blog- If you do not already have your blog up and running I recommend you check out my, How to start a Blog post. I walk you through step by step on everything you need to get your blog up and running and launched.
“Affiliate links provided for your convenience, please read my disclosure for more information.”
- Siteground– this is a great host for when you first get started. I would choose the startup-plan. You can follow the step by step in this post.
- Big Scoots– This is the web host I am currently using. I switched over to them once I had more page views and grew out of my Siteground plan. Making the switch was super easy and they have great customer service. If you’re an established blogger and are ready to take it to the next level, I would go with BigScoots.
- Pinteresting Strategies -this course is a MUST for increasing your blog traffic and getting more pageviews from Pinterest. Carly’s manual pinning strategy is different than any other Pinterest course I have taken. I cannot say enough good things about what it has done for my traffic since I’ve started using her method!
- Affiliate Marketing for Bloggers – This is a great e-book if you are just learning how to monetize your website.
- Stupid Simple SEO– one of the most comprehensive SEO courses that I have seen. Just like the name the creator Mike Pearson, makes it stupid simple to learn exactly what you need to do to rank on page one of Google. He teaches you literally everything you need to know about SEO. He does only open his course a couple of times a year. If you miss the deadline you can sign up for his 5-Day SEO Bootcamp. It is completely free.
Pinterest Mastermind Group & Pinterest Pin Templates– Carly the creator of Pinterest Strategies has a mastermind group on Facebook where she shares all her latest discoveries on Pinterest (and what she’s experiment with). If you want to keep up to date with all the latest Pinterest strategies I highly recommend subscribing to this group. It is a low monthly cost and she takes the guess work out of the constant Pinterest algorithm changes.
It also include 10 custom Canva pin template to your mailbox every month. I think the mastermind group alone is worth it but the extra pins are a great bonus. You can join here.
Email Service Provider
From my Blogging Series